This article will be updated throughout the month of October. Be sure to come back at the end of each day to see theScore eSports' latest news, articles and video interviews.
Sixteen of the world’s best teams will battle it out for the prized Summoner's Cup this October.
Taking place across Europe, the 2015 World Championships are poised to take the eSports world by storm. The first leg will take place in Paris where fans will gather at Le Dock Pullman to watch the group stages unfold. The tournament will then make its way to London for the quarterfinals, where teams will compete for the chance to solidify themselves as a Top 4 team at the SSE Arena Wembley. Brussels will then play host to the semifinals, where two teams will make history by becoming the 2015 World Championship finalists at the Brussels Expo. To conclude the tournament, the Grand Finals will take place at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin on Halloween.
Group Stage Day 4
KOO Tigers discuss growing as a team and the strengths and weaknesses of their opponents in Group A
- TSM's Dyrus on Worlds: 'it's not about who's the best, it's about who can become better'
- Balls on Group B: 'We know the strength of each team now so it makes it a lot easier to go in to our next game'
paiN's Dioud on Group A: 'everyone can beat everyone, and we showed that [Sunday]'
KOO Tiger's Gorilla: 'as a support the most important thing is that your team does well'
RooKie on iG: '...I'm really worried for the three games that are about to come'
Niels: 'I don’t feel like there’s pressure on me to perform, maybe there is now that we’re 3-0'
Group Stage Day 3
- Wolf on Fnatic: 'I can...confidently say that YellOwStaR is one of the top players...one of the Top 3 for sure'
Amazing on junglers at Worlds: "I'm always confident against any jungler matchup"
Sneaky on the Group Stages: 'I don't know what's happening with Chinese teams at the moment'
Xmithie on facing the KOO Tigers: 'I feel pretty confident against pretty much any team in Group A'
AN on playing at Worlds: 'After two days, we understand the meta better'
loulex on Worlds: 'I think I still have a lot to prove'
Nagne on playing LGD: 'I didn't consider GODV a threat'
Group Stage Day 2
- Steak on the competition at Worlds: 'Besides SKT, most western teams are better than Korean [teams]'
xPeke on facing LGD: "We were playing and we were realizing that these guys are not gods"
Bengi on potential Worlds opponents: 'I hope we don't go against Fnatic in the quarterfinals'
- Tyler "Fionn" Erzberger's Worlds Daily: The Baguette Backdoor in Paris
- Ssumday on playing LGD: "If we play our game we have a good chance of winning
Group Stage Day 1
- Sean Wetselaar breaks down what Day 1 of Worlds taught us about the 5.18 meta.
- LemonNation discusses Veigar, facing ahq and bootcamping in Korea following Cloud9's Day 1 win
- EDward Gaming's Aaron following EDG's Day 1 win: 'I'm a coach who pursues perfection'
Doublelift on Counter Logic Gaming's synergy: 'This roster is just amazing. The way we play together, it just makes so much sense'
- SKT's MaRin talks about Fiora and his team's upcoming match against EDward Gaming
- Faker discusses picking Azir, facing EDward Gaming, and chasing his second World Championship title
- Reignover talks about neutralizing KaKAO and his outlook for the Worlds Group Stage
This year’s World Championship format will be a double round robin best-of-one format through the group stages then transition into the standard best-of-five format for the knockout stages.
Several teams had to make roster changes and adjustments going into the World Championships and Riot finally revealed the official list on Sept. 10.
Tyler "Fionn" Erzberger, Kelsey Moser, Nic Doucet and the rest of our League of Legends experts ranked all 16 teams in theScore eSports' 2015 World Championship Power Rankings.
Tyler "Fionn" Erzberger, Kelsey Moser and Nic Doucet list and debate the Top 20 Players at Worlds.
Video: Top 10 Worlds plays of all-time.
From 194 to 1: Tyler "Fionn" Erzberger ranks every player to ever play at Worlds.
The Wildcard Dilemma: Nic Doucet discusses the wildcard teams at Worlds
The Road to Worlds: theScore eSports' team previews
- Xmithie's visa issues have been resolved, after CLG's Jungler secured a Paris visa for the 2015 Worlds group stage.
- Unconquered: The last rise and fall of Invictus Gaming (Part 1)
- Necessary change: Part 2 in a history of Invictus Gaming
- Attack, Damage, Carry: Michael "Veteran" Archer looks at the European AD Carries at Worlds
- How to win at 20: Kelsey Moser looks at whether or not western Worlds teams are behind in playing the early game?
Cloud9's Hai talks to theScore eSports about the team's World Championship berth and why he isn't afraid of anyone in the jungle.
Counter Logic Gaming’s HuHi talks to theScore eSports about bootcamping in Korea, Pobelter, and meeting his friends at Worlds
LGD Gaming's Coach, FireFox, spoke to Kelsey Moser about his recent promotion to Head Coach
The entire Counter Logic Gaming team sits down with theScore eSports to discuss why they bootcamp in Korea and what they hope to gain from the trip.
Popular EU LCS caster Deficio discussed with theScore eSports Europe’s top three teams and his picks to watch going into the World Championship.